الأربعاء، 31 أكتوبر 2012

Actual result not legally abinding result

Bloody hell, I had one of those inside town, only he was a biker… he got pulled over by cops and I looked in the mirror they take his bike and his face melting while the cop was talking with a calm but rage filled look.
I really don’t get guys like this flirting with women in public places and transportation. Because people in those places, like us, have shit to do and are focused on that. I had friends doing that on the streets in rare ocasions, but never made sense (and embarrassed me). There are bars and clubs for that. If I see someone that got my attention, I check the body language before I try anything (in all my life I only tried once and she was receptive for talk). Any human being is smart enough to do that. When I was doing therapy my psychiatrist asked me “why are you such downer, going against the tide, thinking differently from the guys around you? you just into being the different one of the bunch and ruin your own chance to have fun and even others? Why you like to differ from everybody?” Never did understood why he asked me that.
Posts like that just remind me of staying on-line or in the library reading victim account after account. The chill in my spine, the bad feeling in the back of my throat knwoing that shit happens daily. This one felt as harsh as all the others I’ve read. Any form of public transportation should have cameras and some security guy (would prefer guyS). Technology is more compact and HD, getting cheaper by the minute. But I’m pretty sure the security guy watching is likely to agree with Crazy Bike Dude.
A better interpretation to his act is to place it in the same level as actual agression since the psychological scarring and inprints on the victim are the same as getting beat up. Physical trauma heals, your mind could take forever. Crimes should be interpretated as to what the victim suffered (actual result not legally abinding result), not merely the physical acts. But most legalists will take the least worse option to charge thanks to the action of Human Rights NGO’s that preach “the least punishment the better” (those are guys that were meant to protect the victim – you’d be surprise that half of them take lobby from criminals).

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق